990 DOUX PURE LINEN SHEET SETS 100% Linen
Standard Delivery - $0.00 (ETA: 7 days)
$15.00 Flat Rate Australia Wide.
FREE SHIPPING**on orders over $100!
Delivered within 5 working days (Metro Areas)
Delivered within 7 working days (Rest of Australia)
Express Post Service is also Avaliable!
Please send your address to email@example.com for quotation.
Linen has an ultra-fine grainy texture that feels wonderful to touch. The Doux Pure Linen Sheet Set will give you a luxury feel that is unforgettable. With Doux Pure Linen, every night will feel like rest at a luxury resort.
The luxury of linen has never been matched. It's still one of the most highly-valued textiles associated with wealth and prestige. It has time-honoured benefits that never cease to amaze. Its crisp texture and the naturally fresh scent is unlike anything on earth. Amazingly, the fabric gets softer, brighter and more beautiful with every wash.
Thanks to the amazing properties of linen, this sheet set will last for decades and makes a wonderful investment. Complete your refined home or buy them as a gift for a loved one.
Doux Pure Linen Sheet Sets come in three natural and timeless tones.
- 100% linen
- Machine washable with minimal detergent
- Comes in three timeless natural colours and three sizes
D O U X S H E E T S E T S
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet||Pillow Case(s)|
|Double||1||230 cm x 260 cm||1||203 cm x 137 cm + 45 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Queen||1||260 cm x 275 cm||1||152 cm x 203 cm + 45 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King||1||260 cm x 275 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 45 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
- Some linens are washable, while others are dry clean only. Be sure to check the label.
- Washable household linens, handkerchiefs, and linen apparel can be washed easily and become softer with use.
- White linens should be dried in the sun, if possible, to help them to keep their whiteness.
- Generally speaking, dry cleaning is recommended for drapery linens, upholstery linens and decorative linens.
- Linen fabrics may need frequent pressing, unless treated for crease resistance. (Permanent press and soil-release finishes are now being used effectively on 65% linen/35% polyester tablecloths, napkins and placemats.).
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.