980 Oxford Stripes Quilt Cover Set
The Oxford Stripe Quilt Set brings back a retro classic and turns it into a modern gem. Whether you're still at college or a long-time alumni, this design will smarten up your bedroom. The style is neat casual for a sophisticated everyday look. Stripes also have a lengthening effect which creates the illusion of space and balance.
The Oxford Stripe Quilt Set is made from pure cotton, giving you the most comfortable and restful sleep. The fabric is both warming and breathable so it's suitable for use all-year round, no matter the season. Pure cotton also drinks up moisture, keeping you dry and releasing dirt easily when washing time comes around. And you can forget about fading colours – these stripes will last for years.
The Oxford Stripe Quilt Cover Sets come with adorable shams for you pillows, perfect to pile on your bed for decoration or for comfort – you can never have too many pillows.
Choose from three soothing colour.
- Minimalist awning stripe design
- Made on a hand loom for extra softness, breathability and absorbency
- Includes matching shams with decorative border
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
Oxford Stripe Quilt Cover Set
|Quilt Cover||Pillow Case(s)|
|Single||1||140 cm x 210 cm + 5 cm Sham||1||1 cm x 48 cm x 74cm + 5 cm Sham|
|Double||1||180 cm x 210 cm + 5 cm Sham||2||2 cm x 48 cm x 74cm + 5 cm Sham|
|Queen||1||210 cm x 210 cm + 5 cm Sham||2||2 cm x 48 cm x 74cm + 5 cm Sham|
|King||1||240 cm x 210 cm + 5 cm Sham||2||2 cm x 48 cm x 74cm + 5 cm Sham|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.