961 Jenny Mclean 175GSM Egyptian Cotton Flannelette Sheet sets
Getting to sleep can be difficult on wintery nights. You're either too cold to get any shut-eye or you're stuck stiff under so many blankets. Forget about piling on another doona, what you need is ultra-warm flannelette sheets.
The Flannelette Sheet Set cotton has been brushed and the fibres have been loosened, making it warmer and softer than standard cotton. This technique is what makes flannelette feels so good and it's the reason why it retains body heat, keeping you toasty throughout the night.
The The 175GSM means that these sheets are an exceptional weight. They're just that little bit thicker than your average flannelette sheets, making for a softer, even more luxurious feel. The Flannelette Sheet Set is made from pure Egyptian cotton, the finest type of cotton on the market.
Egyptian cotton is not only soft and long-lasting, it's breathable too, keeping you warm and dry at the same time.
With its basic design and neutral colours, Flannelette Sheet Set is easily matched with your favourite quilt.
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Brushed for softness and heat retention
- 175GSM gives you a thicker sheet and a warmer sleep
- Fitted sheet has a generous 40cm depth to comfortably fit your mattress
- Machine washable
F L A N N E L E T T E S H E E T S E T S
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet||Pillow Case(s)|
|Single||1||195 cm x 260 cm||1||91 cm x 193 cm + 40 cm||1||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King Single||1||200 cm x 260 cm||1||107 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm Sham||1||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Double||1||240 cm x 260 cm||1||137 cm x 193 cm + 40 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Queen||1||255 cm x 260 cm||1||152 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega Queen||1||255 cm x 260 cm||1||152 cm x 210 cm + 50 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King||1||285 cm x 260 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega King||1||285 cm x 260 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 50 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.