960 Paris waffle Quilt Cover Set
Paris waffle quilt covers evoke the cute little crumples of French and Belgian desserts. This characteristic cotton weave is eye-catching without being overstated. It can create subtle mood in your bedroom without clashing with the rest of the furniture. These quilt covers look stylish and are simply gorgeous to sleep in.
Paris waffle quilt cover has a soft and sumptuous texture that is heaven to touch. The 100% cotton is lightweight and breathable, keeping you snugly without overheating. Keep it on your bed year-round, or warm it with a throw in winter. Easy to clean, this superior cotton quilt can be used year after year.
Why not complete your ensemble with matching shams? The Paris Waffle Cushion Covers is for your big luxurious European pillows and feature a pretty flange border. Both the quilts and the cushion covers come in three elegant and restful tones. Choose the one to make your bedroom truly you.
- Current waffle design
- 100% cotton
- Made on a hand loom for extra softness, breathability and absorbency
- Machine washable
P A R I S W A F F L E Q U I L T C O V E R S E T S
|Queen||2||152 cm x 203 cm + 5 cm Sham|
|King||2||180 cm x 203 cm + 5 cm Sham|
|Super King||2||270 cm x 240 cm + 5 cm Sham|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.