960 Paris waffle Cushion Cover
The golden rule for decorating any living room is to never match your cushions with your couches.
London Cushions will introduce loveable contrast to your space, with bold and subtle colours based on the latest trends. Solid-coloured cushions never go out of fashion. That's why we offer a range of modish shades to mix and match in the living room, bedroom or anywhere in the home. Use vibrant colours as highlights, creating accent within a space, or use them to unify the elements of a busy room. A collection of solid-coloured cushions is minimalist, modern and chic.
London Cushions are also great when paired with cushions of different patterns and sizes. When using patterned cushions, decorators recommend no less than one solid colour for every two patterned cushions. And if you do choose to mix and match, use up to two or three colours overall – but no more. London Cushions come in neutral squares that work well with rectangular, round or textured cushions, harmonising and balancing the overall display. London Cushions are as practical as they are ornamental. They're soft to the touch and ultra-comfy, so they'll never be tossed off the couch. The convenient zipper means the insert can be removed for cleaning, ensuring that both insert and cover last for years. London Cushions add contrast, accent and life to living rooms. Pair them up with others or use them on their own. They'll look stylish and last for years.
- Excellent range of vibrant colours
- Create unity among patterned cushions
- Soft feel quality material
- 100% cotton
- Perfect for cleaning and releasing household stains
- Zip opening for insert removal and easy cleaning
- Standard square and large square sizes for variety
- Machine washable
P A R I S W A F F L E C U S H I O N C O V E R S E T S
|40 cm X 40 cm||1||40 cm x 40 cm + 5 cm|
|30 cm X 60 cm||1||30 cm x 60 cm + 5 cm|
|60 cm X 60 cm||1||60 cm x 60 cm + 5 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.