941 Jenny Mclean La Via Quilt Cover set 100% Cotton Queen 400TC
La Via Quilt Cover Set is a modish-looking bed linen made from high-quality material. The crisp white covers have a unique and minimalistic design featuring a tailored border. These quilt covers won't just look smart, they'll give you a snug night's rest.
The modern look of La Via Quilt Cover brings the freshest style and fashion into your bedroom. It can be used alone for simple elegance, or dressed up with contrasting throw rug. Matching shams complete the ensemble and feature a sweet coloured fringe to match the quilt design.
The La Via Quilt Cover is as inviting as it is smart. The breathable cotton fabric will keep you dry and comfortable all night long, regardless of the weather. And the 400 thread count is within a high range of tightly woven fabric, producing luxurious softness. There's nothing better than sleeping in pure cotton.
This inviting quilt cover set will look great in your modern bedroom and keep you cosy throughout the night. Choose from three gentle tones.
- Modern design with stylish tailored edge
- Shams feature matching fringe
- 100% cotton
- Made on a hand loom for extra softness, breathability and absorbency
- Machine washable
L A V I A Q U I L T C O V E R S E T S
|Quilt Cover||Pillow Case(s)|
|Queen||1||210 cm x 210 cm + 8 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King||1||240 cm x 210 cm + 8 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Super King||1||270 cm x 240 cm + 8 cm Sham||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.