940 Jenny Mclean La Via Sheet set 100% Cotton 400TC.
La Via 400TC Sheet Set give you excellent quality sheets at a great price. The pure cotton fabric is a delight to sleep in and the simple design is timeless and enduring.
Pure cotton is the material of choice for those who want to sleep in luxury. Its light and breathable attributes make it a favourite for dry, soothing sleep. La Via Sheets will give you the benefits of high-quality cotton with a super-soft feeling. They come in a 400 threat count which is a tightly woven fabric designed for comfort.
These sheets are easy to clean, machine washable and long-lasting. Use them daily through summer or winter.
La Via 400TC Sheet Set comes in energetic and playful colours perfect for kids' rooms, and cool subtle tones for a more mature look. Whatever your taste, there'll be something in our range to suit you.
- Neutral design
- 100% cotton
- Fitted sheet has a generous 40cm depth to comfortably fit your mattress -Machine washable
L A V I A S H E E T S E T S
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet||Pillow Case(s)|
|Double||1||228 cm x 254 cm||1||137 cm x 193 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Queen||1||255 cm x 265 cm||1||152 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega Queen||1||255 cm x 265 cm||1||152 cm x 210 cm + 50 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King||1||285 cm x 265 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega King||1||285 cm x 265 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 50 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.