911 Jenny Mclean Style De Vie Sheet Sets
When it comes to wellbeing, sleep is often overlooked as a factor. But actually, rest plays an important part in health and happiness. It's not just about how much sleep you get, but also about how good a sleep you're getting. Comfortable sleep makes for healthy sleep, and choosing the right bed sheets will make you that much better. The ancient fabric of cotton is esteemed for its health and comfort qualities.
The Style De Vie Sheets are not only made from pure cotton, they're made to the tightest possible weave for superior softness. The 1000 threat count fabric is exceptionally fine-woven, and feels just like the bedding in a plush hotels. When it comes to durability, cotton is up there with the best. So if the thought of sleeping on rough crisp linen doesn't appeal, then the soft-as-velvet Style De Vie are the sheets for you. you'll melt into your bed as soon as your head hits the pillow. These truly indulgent sheets will feel amazing.
Choose from eight beautiful colours and sleep in pure luxury.
- Neutral design
- 1000 thread count for exceptional softness
- 100% cotton
- Fitted sheet has a generous 40cm depth to fit comfortably on your mattress
- Mega sheet set available with extra deep pockets with 50cm to fit deeper mattresses
- Machine washable
S T Y L E D E V I E S H E E T S E T S
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet||Pillow Case(s)|
|Double||1||228 cm x 254 cm||1||137 cm x 193 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Queen||1||255 cm x 265 cm||1||152 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega Queen||1||255 cm x 265 cm||1||152 cm x 210 cm + 50 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|King||1||285 cm x 265 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 40 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
|Mega King||1||285 cm x 265 cm||1||180 cm x 203 cm + 50 cm||2||48 cm x 74 cm + 16 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
|Brand||Style De Vie|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.