701-S Alfresco Director Chair Covers Stripe
Are your director chairs looking a bit worse for wear? They were once a gorgeous addition to your backyard, now frayed and mouldy, no one dares to sit on them...
Keep your director chairs looking pretty with our Alfresco Director Chair Cover. Use it in the shade to protect your chair from the elements, dirt and dust, and remove it when the weekend rolls around. With its retro design, the Alfresco Chair Cover looks great as is, and can also be used for seating. Simply throw it on when your guests show up and no one need know what tattered chairs are hiding underneath.
Made from pure cotton, the Alfresco Director Chair Cover not only looks tidy and keeps your chair spick and span, it adds an extra layer of softness and comfort to stiff outdoor seating.
Alfresco Director Chair Cover comes in a vivid awning stripe design, a classic and fun look for the backyard. If toned-down style is more your thing, go for a solid colour designs in elegant neutral tones.
- use for seating or for protection
- 100% cotton
- comes in awning stripe or solid-colour design
- machine washable
A L F R E S C O D I R E C T O R C H A I R C O V E R S S T R I P E
|Standard Size||Seat Width||56 cm|
|Seat Back Length||82 cm|
|Seat Leg Height||33 cm|
|Inner Seat Depth||45 cm|
|Outer Seat Depth||48 cm|
|Armrest Height||55 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.