601 Jenny Mclean Royal Excellency Bath Towel 2 ply sheared Border 600GSM
This item is available for purchase in increments of 2
No one likes the experience of drying off with stiff, coarse towels. These inferior products have been made from cheap fabrics and bad cotton-blends. They become rough after their first washing cycle, end up moult and fading.
The Royal Excellency Bath Towel evokes the experience of the Taj Mahal. It's big, fluffy and highly absorbent. This towel is made from 100% Egyptian cotton, which is this most robust and highly-prized cotton. It feels soft on skin but can be washed hundreds of times without wearing thin.
The GSM count is what makes this towel so soft and luxurious. At 600 GSM, it's up there with the thickest and richest of fabrics. It's made for extravagance, but with a faster drying time than some other high-end bath towels.
Choose from vibrant or neutral tones.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton for extreme softness
- 600 GSM gives you rich heavyweight towelling
- beautiful velvet border
- Machine washable
R O Y A L E X C E L L E N C Y B A T H T O W E L
|Standard Size||Pair||70 cm x 140 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.