525 Milan Tea towels 5-pk
This item is available for purchase in increments of 12
Bring a little retro-charm into your kitchen with these Milan Tea Towels. This cute set of check and stripe designs will take you back in time to the 1950s, when the smell of baked goods filled suburban streets. Milan Tea Towels are a stylish and practical accessory that are sure to cosy up your kitchen.
Milan Tea Towels comes in sets of five, each towel having its unique print. These classic collections of striped and checked designs have a slightly washed-out look that gives them that retro-chic. Made from pure cotton, these towels are easy to clean and long lasting.
Take us back to the good old days with these Milan Tea Towels.
- Retro design for a classic kitchen look
- 100% cotton keeps your kitchenware lint and streak free
- Made on a hand loom for extra strength, softness and absorbency
- Washes easily in the machine and releases stains
M I L A N T E A T O W E L S
|Standard Size||Set of 5||50 cm x 70 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.