508 Gingham Tablecloth 5cm Hemming inside. Corner diagonal Hemmed
Gingham is a timeless checkered material known for its cute cottage look. The Gingham Check Tablecloth is a timeless accessory that's sure to cosy up your kitchen.
There's nothing worse than getting scratches or stains on a table that you've paid good money for. The medium weight fabric of Gingham Check Tablecloth will provide protection in a stylish alternative to clear or plastic tablecloths.
Complement your Gingham Check Tablecloth and complete the set with matching Gingham Check napkins and table runner. Runners unify the look of your kitchen when nobody's at the table, and identical napkins look adorable when they're laid out and waiting at everyone's places.
The Gingham Check collection is made from pure cotton that is a dream to clean. Just toss it into the washer and it comes out as fresh as new. Forget about colours and patterns that fade, these Gingham Check items will look vibrant wash after wash.
- Gingham Design
- 5cm Hemming inside. Corner diagonal Hemmed
- 100% Cotton
- Five sizes Avaliable
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.