508 Gingham Double-Mitts
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
Nothing says "home-baked" like Gingham Check. This design is a classic in the kitchen and is sure to give your home a dash of charm. This delightful design will spruce up your Sunday bake-off with practicality and style.
Made from pure cotton, the Gingham Check collection is easier to clean than synthetic alternatives. Cotton releases dirt and stains easily, is long-lasting and can be washed in the machine without falling apart. The natural qualities of cotton make it perfect for use in the kitchen.
Complete the Gingham Check collection with matching Gingham Check Apron and Tea Towels.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
G I N G H A M D O U B L E M I T T S
|Standard Size||1||50 cm x 70 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.