508 Cushion Covers Gingham
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
Gingham is a pattern is associated with sunny afternoon tea. Bring a cute and classic look to your outdoor setting with Gingham Check Cushion Covers. Your backyard will be loved by all who visit.
The Gingham Check Cushion Cover comes in a standard square size with a neat border piping.
Remove the insert for quick cleaning with the nifty hidden zipper. These cushion covers are made from pure cotton, which releases dirt easily and requires little detergent to wash. Best of all, they're durable, so they can be thrown into the washer and used time and time again.
- classic gingham design
- 100% cotton
- removable insert for easy cleaning
- machine washable
SIZE & PRODUCT CARE
G I N G H A M C U S H I O N C O V E R
|Standard Size||Pair||40 cm x 40 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.