505 Manhattan Oven Gloves
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
Who says you can't go about baking in style? Get your kitchen basics in this stylish homemaker design. The Manhattan Plain collection has an understated look that is minimal and chic. Cook up a feast in style with these Manhattan Plain kitchen accessories in six warm American colours.
Grab any steaming pot handles without a fuss with this quilted and heat resistant accessory.
Made from pure cotton, the Gingham Check collection is easier to clean than synthetic alternatives. Cotton releases dirt and stains easily, is long-lasting and can be washed in the machine without falling apart. The natural qualities of cotton make it perfect for use in the kitchen.
Complete your kitchen with matching apron, double mitts and double pot holder.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
M A N H A T T A N O V E N G L O V E S
|Standard Size||1||50 cm x 70 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.