505 Manhattan Double Mitts
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
Who said you couldn't go about baking in style? The Manhattan Plain Apron has minimal and chic design. With its adjustable strap around the neck you get a perfect fit every time, and its generous length will ensure your Sunday dress stays spotless. Forget about baking in your scrappy old t-shirt, with this apron you get to look great while you work.
M A N H A T T A N D O U B L E M I T T S
|Standard Size||1||50 cm x 70 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.