502 London Waffle Tea towels
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
There are few things more annoying than tea towels that don't dry. They spread moisture around your glasses, creating streaks and leaving lint in their path. If only all tea towels were as absorbent as the London Waffle Tea Towel. This high-quality kitchen accessories will keep you dry while bringing some style into your home.
Tea towels made from cotton blends or polyester simply don't cut it in the kitchen. London Waffle Tea Towels give you the practical benefits of pure cotton. Cotton releases dirt and stain better than most other fabrics. It can be washed with minimal detergents and thrown into the machine without a fuss. This cotton product is long lasting and free of dangerous toxins – perfect for use in the kitchen.
London Waffle Tea Towel features a cute waffle weave which is both subtle and stylish. This quirky tea towel will give you home a cosmopolitan look. Choose from our trendy colours and mix and match to get the look for you.
- Quirky waffle weave fabric
- Get singles to mix and match or sets of three in one colour
- 100% cotton keeps your kitchenware lint and streak free
- Made on a hand loom for extra strength, softness and absorbency
- Washes easily in the machine and releases stains
L O N D O N T E A T O W E L S
|Standard Size||Set of 3||50 cm x 70 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.