380 Alfresco Cushion Covers stripe
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
These cushion covers will jazz up your backyard with a breezy carefree style. Turn your dull backyard into a trendy hang-out and spend your sunny days lounging about in comfort.
Awning stripe is a classic look for outdoor settings. Vintage cobalt and taupe are casual and inviting colours, and they tend to match most outdoor gear such as furniture, shades and tarps.
Remove the insert for quick cleaning with the nifty hidden zipper. These cushion covers are made from pure cotton, which releases dirt easily and requires little detergent to wash. Best of all, they're durable, so they can be thrown into the washer and used time and time again.
Mix and match with three popular sizes: small and large squares and one rectangle.
- awning stripe design
- removable insert for easy cleaning
- 100% cotton
- machine washable
- Size Avaliable: 36x60cm, 40x40cm and 60x60cm
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.