205-S Alfresco Chair Pads Stripe
This item is available for purchase in increments of 4
Standard Delivery - $15.00 (ETA: 7 days)
$15.00 Flat Rate Australia Wide.
FREE SHIPPING**on orders over $100!
Delivered within 5 working days (Metro Areas)
Delivered within 7 working days (Rest of Australia)
Express Post Service is also Avaliable!
Please send your address to email@example.com for quotation.
No one enjoys sitting on hard metal chairs whether inside the home or out. Alfresco Chair Pads make your outdoor seating that much more inviting. It's amazing the difference a few chair pads can make.
Alfresco Chair Pads have a cute tufted design that keeps them from getting misshapen.
The vibrant awning stripe pattern is lightly stone-washed to give it a classic vintage look, while the solid range comes in four rich colours.
It's a sad fact of reality that outdoor furniture can fade over time. Alfresco Chair Pads are fully reversible so you get double the lifespan. Cute little ties keep them neatly in place while you enjoy your time in the sun.
It's a sad fact of reality that outdoor furniture can fade over time. Alfresco Chair Pads are fully reversible so you get double the lifespan. Made from pure cotton, they're soft to the touch and easy to spot clean when dirty.
- 100% cotton
- comes in awning stripe or solid colours
- 11 colours and patterns to choose from
- ties keep pads in place on chair
SIZE & PRODUCT CARE
A L F R E S C O C H A I R P A D S S T R I P E S
|Standard Size||Set of 4||40 cm x 40 cm|
- Cotton can be easily laundered. It can withstand high temperatures (boiling water does not hurt the fiber).
- Any good detergent can be used to wash cotton.
- Chlorine bleach can be used safely on cotton whites. Use color safe bleach on dyed cottons.
- Since cotton fibers are fairly inelastic, cotton fabrics may wrinkle easily. And, fabric may need frequent pressing.
- However, cotton fabric can be treated with a wrinkle resistant finish to create a more resilient fabric/garment. The label will tell you if this finish has been applied.
- A higher heat setting is needed in the dryer to dry cotton. Cotton will take much longer to dry than less absorbent fibers.
- Cotton can be ironed with a hot iron, and does not scorch easily
(For specific instruction refer to the manufacturer's sewn-in care label.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Linen Den users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.